Vital Movements for Life: Hip Hinge, Upper Body Push, Upper Body Pull, Any Squat, Weighted Carry!

“If it is important, do it every day. If it is not important, then don’t do it at all.” Dan Gable

"It is always by way of pain that one arrives at pleasure!" Marquis de Sade

“The wounds received in battle bestow honor, they do not take it away...”
Miguel de Cervantes Saavedra, Don Quixote


*Strength is a skill that must be practiced often!

2/5/13

Paleo and Intermittent Fasting



Anthony Mychal on IF

I went from 320 pounds plus body weight to about 250 a couple of years ago with modified Paleo and IF. "Modified" because I did enjoyed rice and potatoes, within reason, and I just stayed with two full meals per day and all the coffee I wanted without the whole "eating window" stuff.   A handful of almonds kept me satisfied when needed. My weight is back up to over 270lbs so it is time to start Paleo/IF again. My goal is below 230 by year's end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment